Jonathan Blow of Braid fame joins us for our first episode of 2012. Taking time out from his latest project, The Witness, Jonathan talks with us about how cheating is not really cheating, what all these MMOs are trying to pull off, and whether we should ever use the word pretentious again. We are ringing in the new year with a spectacular new episode. Join us!
- Jonathan Blow on Twitter
- The Witness
- Do all your Amazon shopping via the DWP storefront, and help support our shows!
- Try a free audiobook and support the show!
- [LINK] Steam hits 5 million concurrent players
- [LINK] The 2012 Year in Games
- [LINK] What's wrong with exploiting design flaws in online games?
- [LINK] Vox Media hires big names for a new gaming web site
- [LINK] Braid papercraft